On Apr 29, 10:09 am, Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu>
wrote:
> As a rule of thumb always ALWAYS ALWAYS do data recovery to a clean
> drive.
>
> If these files are worth it (irreplaceable and/or will cost a great
> deal to re-create) consider a data recovery service like Drive Savers.

Data Recovery provides a demo mode which allows one to scan for files
and download one recovered file.
This scan reveals nothing on the drive other than the cloned files.
My SuperDuper settings call for "smart update" which mimics the
complete backup option
so all files not on the original drive must have been erased, and
thoroughly.

Alas, I believe I'm done. Fortunately, it's not too serious.
Any further comments are appreciated.
Thanks for all the input.
Cliff