Hi Josh,

Its hard to say what people will use in the future, but I will say
open source solutions like Ubuntu, Sonar, and Vinux are definitely a
great alternative for those people who are not wanting to move to
Windows 8 and beyond. I myself like the new Unity desktop for Ubuntu,
and if people don't like that there is Gnome, Lxde, Xfce, and even KDE
is coming along accessibility wise. There is a freedom in
customization on Linux Windows users don't get that may compel some to
convert eventually. :D