hi tom.

i do think text based games do have their place for sure. unfortunately if you
look at a lot of browser based text games there isn't much imagination put into
them a lot of the time. with acceptions like core exiles or space odacey. i
think this is why people are losing interest in them. text games not only need
to be very playable but they need to fire the imagination of the player. i
think this is where a lot of people fall down who code these games. but yes
they do definitely have their place and it's certainly a market i think.

Sent from my iPad