well thats good tom but if this could progress to more advanced games like shooters and such at least for sighted who knows. those games for what they are are good to waste 30 mins of time but not much more than that. I usually pull these out when I can't be bothered playing audio games with headphones like the time my ears got blocked. For small time wasters they are good this way but for big time wasters I guess if all games if all they did at least for text output what was spoken to the screen even if they used sapi that would work but I have no idea how to make things go. We also need to get into screen readers doing the text like nvda more as we can then use our synths and such and be sapi indipendant.
Which would make the games more portable.