I think the mag's primary purpose was to keep people informed before the net which iit did.
Now though yeah the old format no longer fits.
It needs to be majorly expanded which means more than blind games, maybe mainstream and blind and then maybe other things to. I really liked the game mag but to be honest the only reason I read it at all was not because someone told me. back in the day I was moving through a now dead site on my dialup 1.4kbps modem and was really bored.
there were these files called aud 1-25.zip, all saying audyssey.
I downloaded them to see what they were.
Ofcause I opened them and read them but more than not I could have easily deleted them because I forgot what they were the file names were not really descriptive even then the description was well not much to go on. I opened the file and discovered there were and had been loads of the blind out there that played games more than me.
Along comes mr broadband and mr internet.
And now, well I don't know.
Saying that I'd like a mag or some bullitin we could call our own on the entire community.
audiogames.net does a massive effort.