Hi.
Lol is 2200 a typo? Here in the US, you can do a lot with 2200 dollars if you live in the right place. That lasts our 3 person family a whole month though just barely and we have a new four wheel drive truck with a 6 leter v8 gas guzzling engine, a pretty fancy car, a new comfortable home that we own, not rent, and we use natural gas for heat, electricity for cooling and whatnot. Granted, we built the house ourselves, but still.

Cheers, Sent with Thunderbird 31.3.0 portable