And thats another point I can agree on.
While I may spend a bit on games and other stuff realisticly if I lost my living at home situation I doubt I could even afford the net now or even a game. I get payed around 2200 dollars a week. take 50 for rent maybe 100 for food and a few other things and I am allready out of cash and rent costs more than 50 dollars so allready I have no cash at all.
I myself am not a traveler I would need someone to travel with.