Hi Dark,

I got you now. Actually, Orca's name isn't derived from Flipper but from Jaws.

As I understand it the guy who started the project was a Jaws user so
wanted to name his screen reader Jaws or something like it. Since Orca
is the name of killer whales he named it Orca in honor of Jaws. By the
time Orca began development a few years ago Flipper had long been a
thing of the past.

Cheers!