To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alteraeon knock spell

This has been one of my major complaints with the Knock spell: how
damn useless and mana-intensive it is.

Those are some really good ideas, actually, but I would be surprised
if Dentin and the rest actually bother with them. Then again, they are
trying to fix things, so maybe we ought to give them the benefit of
the doubt?