Hi phil
Is a flamingo  a kind of bird?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 2:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Changes to the Sarah game

Hi Tom,
I do not describe the Patronus in the game but in the instructions.
The ghosts and creatures are not stupid, well at least most of them aren't,
so they will flee from you when they see the Pink Flamingo that you conjured
or hear the Patronus Charm sound.
I have also described the headless hats as Pink Flamingos
and will have a Flamingo  bird call to indicate where they are in the next
patch.
phil