Hi Phil,
I hate to ask, but how much time will you wait between the time the
patch is released and the full install is released. Since I am on high
speed internet I tend to grab the full installs so I don't have to go
around patching a game everytime I have to do a system recovery.
By the way, I am interested to know which sword is in the Head Master's
office. Is it the fake which was made, or is it the  real sword?