Hi,
I see. I wonder if one of those things is pulling the sword out of the
sorting hat. That was of course one of the cooler moves in Deathly
Hallows. I don't think the Death Eaters saw that one coming.
I don't want to spoil seven for those who have not read it, but perhaps
you have added it's special ability of destroying certain undesirable
objects?