Hi Bryan,
True, but then again the GMA Engine was designed with the intent you
would be selling your games. If you were selling your games you would
probably be able to pay those prices and still make enough off the games
to do something useful with your earnings. The GMA Game Engine was never
designed with the idea of making a bunch of freebies to hand out.