Hi Phil,
Now, that makes sense. I always wondered how you managed to deal with
the cost of the engine. It sounds like you got some lucky deals on it
that someone else may or may not have gotten. I did however have to pay
the $50 for testing, and I really decided as a programmer there wasn't
anything special about the engine I really couldn't do myself.
I have a partial engine called Genesis 3D under construction, and the
beauty of it is most of it will be drag and drop. Then, you will be able
to bring up property dialogs for each object and set its initial values.