Hi Bryan,
yes, James North was sighted. His level editor was completely mouse driven. you used the mouse to draw the level maps, and then it would be saved to an array. Which could be serialized and saved to a binary map file. AS a result I couldn't use it.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I assume then that he was sighted if he was working on a graphical level editor? I imagine one of those would be hard to design with sound only. You'd probably have to make it screen reader friendly I'd imagine.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.