To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Screen Readers and Games

weird where do you get the say tools from? I have most of the empowermentzone tools thanks to top tech tidbits but hmmm.
At 06:32 a.m. 1/12/2009, you wrote:
The one thing is I've played around with Jamal Masry's SayTools where you can get a program to talk using their screenreaders voice, or sapi if you want to.

Other joke is thought about creating a game using actual jaws scripts, but, for example, to generate a random number, you'd have to make a call to an external DLL or something.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA