To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA News

Hi Philip,
That's very true. So what would you suggest I do from a design aspect.
I mean it is true that the level intros etc are generally longer than
they need to be for a level to load, but since they are there they
might as well  be used to tie the story together. I could use
something generic instead like a big door closing or opening instead
which would be shorter, but in my opinion isn't quite as professional.
So I'm open to some suggestions here.

Hi Thomas,

If I may add my two cents to the discussion quickly, I guess that the
reason
why people were wanting this feature was because the intro is
considerably
longer than the game would ever take to load. While it might take, say, 3
5 seconds on an average to slow machine, the intro is 31 seconds. People
are
impatient, after all, including myself in many respects. Smile.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

list,