Hi,
Yeah, that's understandable. For the moment I think I'll leave the
cut-scenes in beta 13, but allow you to skip them with the escape key.
If it takes a second or so for the level to fully load after that so
be it. I can take Philip's idea to fade the sound out for a second or
so to make an easier transition which might help cover the silence of