Fair enough Tom.

The method I was thinking of in terms of Ai simply involved varying the likelihood of the computer choosing one action over another in a given situation.

Say for instance turn buckles was set to 3, the computer would have a %60 chance of choosing to get on the turn buckle when standing over another action, which from my (admittedly far more theoretical than practical), knolidge of programming I understand would be possible, but sinse your the chap who's making the game this is afterall your decision.

Certainly games like Saturday night slam masters, super punchout and panza boxing on the amigar show how much fun a sports game can be with a roster of completely game specific combatants, and I'm pretty certain this would be the same here.

Beware the grue!