Hi Michael,

Smile. One thing i won't be doing is taking a great deal of input on
this game. For one thing it will be free, and second I have a pretty
good idea of the kind of game I want. I was merely seeing which style
or format would be of interest so I know what direction to take the
game in.

However, your advice is well taken. You are of course right. I need to
recharge, and this project is a chance to get back into programming
without the stresses of the public saying they want this, that or the
other thing. Its, for me, a chance to give MOTA a break and work on
something I'd personally enjoy.

Cheers!