To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games Halloween Project

Hi Dark,

Like I said the navigation is decent enough in the G3D Engine. I've
managed to walk around the first level of MOTA with no problems, find
doors, etc. I used the GMA Engine as the basis of my engine in terms
of features so if you can get around in Shades of Doom I think you
should be able to get around in my games. Plus I'll probably go pretty
easy on users as far as the 3d aspect goes since its A, never been
tried before, and B, there isn't any specific need for full 3d in a
castle anyway.

As far as weapons goes there will be several weapons. There will be
your usual vampire hunting kit like a wooden stake, holy water, and
perhaps a silver cross. Then, there will be axes, swords, knives, etc.
I'll probably add a whip into the game just for the CV twist, but I'm
not sure if it will be magical or not. I'd think an enchanted sword,
knife, or dagger would make more sense.

Cheers!