Hi,

Its more like BGT accept there is as yet no scripting language. I just
code the games in straight C++ and include the engine, which is a
static library, into the game project and compile it. So in order to
use Genesis 3D someone has to know C/C++ to code games using the
engine.

That said, I've been looking at switching it over to a com library so
it could be plugged into other projects such as Python, .Net, Java,
whatever. However, as I'm the only one using it right now that upgrade
is still forth coming in the future.

Cheers!