Hi Dark,

Hmmmm...Well, part of it is time.  I'm basically going to have a month
to put the basic game together. It is not enough time really to map
the game out room for room and figure out where to put everything.
What I'll be creating right now is a basic game at best. I can always
totally nothing to a fully polished game in a month. That is just
basically enough time to get the mechanics working and a handful of
levels to get the game started. That is one reason even though I'll
probably create a 3d game using the engine I'm not going to get too
fansy with it. Just the essentials to start with.

Sure I can have a few bats flying around above you that you have to
aim up and target, perhaps a rat on the ground you will have to look
down to attack, and things like that but as for something like a giant
spider on the wall or on the ceiling, for example, that might take a
bit of extra coding I can ill afford on such a short schedule.
However, could add later on as I said above.

Cheers!