To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm appalled!

So, maybe what you need is proof to back up your claims. Maybe, if enough feedback on what gamers are truly interested in, along with information showing the RNIB that such games and developers do indeed exist, were presented to the RNIB, with gamers letting the RNIB know that we would, indeed, buy such games from them if they make them available, the RNIB might get a clue.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."