I have some guesses as to who that may be, if I know Osirus's story right. But I'm curious... could Arthur not eventually be affected some supernatural way? Not in tomb raider necessarily but in other games, the ordinary human baddy goes to drastic measures to get what they want and end up becoming more than human, and then come back to bother the protagonist even after supposedly being killed. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible New MOTA Story

Hi John,

Actually, as Tomb Hunter is scheduled to be an ongoing story spanning
multiple games I'm not going to kill off Arthur Vanderbilt, in the
game as I plan to set him up as a ruthless competitor trying to find
and recover rare and perhaps magical items from the ancient world.
However, Angela will end up killing off various lieutenants,
mercenaries, and things like that throughout the course of her
quests/adventures. That said, this game will have a boss, a pretty
major one, to defeat before recovering the Osiris Stone. However, I'm
going to keep that aspect of the story a secret. I'll just say that
this boss is fairly popular in Egyptian mythology.

Cheers!