Hi Clement,

You can guess, but the boss enemy in the game isn't directly
associated with Osiris's story.I picked this enemy based on her
characteristics rather than being directly connected with Osiris
himself.

At any rate the way I've written the outline so far Arthur is mostly a
shadowy figure, someone who works behind the scenes, and let's others
do his dirty work. I suppose he could be possessed by Set like Dr. Von
Croy in Tomb Raider The Last Revelation, but I chose not to go that
route as its too much like Tomb Raider. I chose to come up with a
totally different storyline and unique characters rather than just
clone an existing mainstream game outright.