Hi,

Oh, I definitely agree. Games have a habit of raising the evil boss
from the dead way too many times to count. Which is why I won't use
that storyline.

For example, this is precisely why I lost interest in the Castlevania
games. No matter if you were playing the first Castlevania game or the
last they always found a way to bring Dracula back from the dead for
another fight.  I always felt they could have come up with a new
storyline, different vampires, etc to continue the series rather than
bringing him back from the dead game after game.

I realized coming out the door with the new Tomb Hunter game I had to
create a villain, but make it believable too. The best way I could do
that is not to kill him off every single game and have to raise him
from the dead again. Lol!