Actually the first game I'm thinking of developing with BGT is going to be something along those lines, someting like Maniac Mansion.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible New MOTA Story

Lol! That would be warped. However, truthfully we don't have any
accessible games like that. None full of jokes, gags, and one-liners.
Your idea sounds like something straight out of Mad Magazine along
with Star Blek, Stuperman, and their other parity comics.

When you've developed MOTA fully, you will need to take a break and then
make a parody game... instead of mercenaries Angela will be spraying kids
with a water pistol... and the head man will be the principle of the school
she's ransacking for the mystical fountain pen or something. Yikes...
terrible dialog is always bad, but sometimes... you can't help but laugh.
Resident Evil had some pretty cheesy lines too. By the way... that hot air
line? Classic.