Hi Dark,

Yeah, I see your point, but the standards are there for good reason.

For Instance, when I start a paragraph in html I indent the line two
tabs use <p align="left"> and then write my paragraph on the same
line. Then, I close it with the </p> tag. That's pretty common and the
way I was trained to do it in college.

The thought behind this is a uniform style across business websites,
and as with programming languages those indentions I made allows a
sighted web developer to quickly glance through the html code and find
the beginning of paragraphs, tables, lists, etc simply based on
indention. Its not strictly necessary to do this, of course, but it
makes it more readable. Especially, when you have nested elements like
tables that can have several columns and rows.

Cheers!