Hi Dark,

I suppose. The main point of my post was simply to illistrate how a
sighted person might view formatted text be it code or a written
document vs a blind person views that same printed text.

For example, if I get a book from the library, throw it on the
scanner, usually I don't care if the OCR program preserves the
formatting because my primary interest is listening to it being read
by Openbook or my screen reader.  The only exception to the rule would
be programming books that should be preserved as closely as possible
to the original text and formatting. A sighted person reading that
printed book probably would have problems reading the book if it was
not formatted properly. Even if that were not the case it would look,
look being the important key word here, right if all that formatting
etc was removed and it was just a bunch of unformatted text on a page.

Cheers!