I agree with you, dark. Always wanted to make him pay for the crimes against
accessibility! Lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 15 March 2012 00:16
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monopoly

Hi tom.

that all sounds pretty dire, I especially ahte the sound of the columnized
views, but we'll see. Once again though this is the trend of having
information all on screen rather than accessible through separate areas.

i hope myself there will be the opportunity to put it into lists or some
other change to stop it looking as stupid, ---- and whoever thought of
ribbons needs hanging on the end of one and punching for several days Imho.

yes, I am biased I freely admit, but ribbons just annoy me, sinse they are
so damn illogical.

hopefully though sinse windows 7's lack of customizability in the interface
was a major turn off microsoft will actually listen on this one and offer
some alternatives, but we'll have to see. Otherwise I might be heading off
to find bill gates with a very big hammer, ---- though I suspect I'll have
to wait in the kew, sinse I imagine lots of people are looking for bill
gates with very big hammers :d.

"hay bill, like windows? ---- maybe your head needs a new context window
opening! let me pin this to your task bar!" :d.

Beware the Grue!