Hi,

I'll probably cover Fighting games in some depth. I am no expert at them, but you are correct about them being more complex than people might expect.

Like I just finished saying to Shaun many of the concepts in Street Fighter and other Fighting games could apply to audio and yet is holy ignored by blind developers. Regardless if we are talking about a side-scroller, an FPS action adventure, some of those things like making a certain swoosh or grunt when a kick or punch is coming will allow us to make split judgments on weather to block the attack, to avoid it, and to figure out which attack might do the most damage at the moment.

Plus being able to smoothly move from an uppercut, to a jab, to a cross, to a snap kick, etc would help too. Far too many accessible games are no more complex than press space to fire which is not always desirable if the main character needs to perform different attacks and blocks in rapid succession. I'd like to see more ability to switch tactics and/or moves depending on the enemy's own attack.

Cheers!