Hi Philip,

My apologies regarding the tone of my prior message. It came off a bit harsher than I had intended. I've always admired the work you've done with BGT, but at the same time I do get a bit frustrated about the fact its now the first thing everyone thinks of when anyone mentions game development. In particular, because it only targets one group of gamers.

In this specific case the option or potential to develop games for other platforms was mentioned so naturally I have a personal stake in the outcome of that decision. However, instead of some more cross-platform suggestions being proposed it just seemed to me like BGT is being offfered up as the one-size fits all solution when of course it lacked the most important feature to me which was cross-platform support. However, as you said all of this really depends on how much cross-platform support matters to the developer personally, but I didn['t want the cross-platform option to be ignored or taken too lightly.