It's a game developed for the IOS platform. Never played it personally. Of course I don't even think you can buy it outside the UK, at least you couldn't when it first came out.

Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio! I come from Lake Titicaca!
-----Original Message----- From: Paulette Vickery
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 2:41 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LWorks

Hi Dan,

What is the Night Jar?

Paulette

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dan cook
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 11:44 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list

completely agreed Brian.
at first i thought "me? use an iphone? never."
however i've had this one since august 2011 minus a couple months due to a
problem with the phone and i don't know how i'd ever go back now.
its just so simple in ways i cant really describe.
back on topic, I believe that ios will be a great place for accessible
gaming, look at the nightjar for example and that's just a start.
imagine where we could be in a couple of years?