Hi Dan,

What is the Night Jar?

Paulette

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dan cook
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 11:44 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LWorks

completely agreed Brian.
at first i thought "me? use an iphone? never."
however i've had this one since august 2011 minus a couple months due to a
problem with the phone and i don't know how i'd ever go back now.
 its just so simple in ways i cant really describe.
back on topic, I believe that ios will be a great place for accessible
gaming, look at the nightjar for example and that's just a start.
imagine where we could be in a couple of years?

On 4/21/12, bpeterson2...@cableone.net <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
> I had the same doubts about the IPhone, but after having and using an
> IPod Touch for six months before getting an IPhone I managed to get a
> ead start on learning to use the system. Now I've had my IPhone for
> almost two years and I could never go back.
>

> Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio! I come from Lake
Titicaca!