To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audio Archery news.

I'm afraid I disagree Ryan, sinse the entire point of an audio game is that the audio is still laying, so no reason for sighted people to freak.

By the same logic, shouldn't all those soundless aps have sound just in case someone freaked out because they thought their speakers were bust?

And anyway, don't Iphones have a way to alt tab to the desktop or nearest equivolent? while I freely confess I know little about the interface, I'd be very shocked if once something was running you couldn't go back to your basic phone setup or pull up a taskbar, just in case it crashed, in which case, no freakout.

As I said, unless Apple are requiring the same requirements from visual only programs that have no sound, which planely they are not doing, this strikes me simply as unrealistic standard applied to a medium they weren't meant to be applied to.

Beware the Grue!

dark.
-----