Hi Dark,

Sigh.....This is the problem inherent with blind people. Instead of just trying to meet sighted people like Apple half way and add a few graphics to make the main game window more visually appealing you are willing to dig your heals in and debate the point when nothing you say or do will change their minds on that score. If you don't like Apple's terms then don't buy their phone and don't develop games for their device. Its really that simple.

Cheers!