Hi sean,
I think i've still got the code some where so you mever know but i dout it. it
was written a long time ago and looking back the code is pretty rubish, it
would probably need completely rewriting and from what i;ve been reading there
are some better alternative options out there now

Thanks.
Nick

Sent from my iPhone