jim I can probably help with inosetups if you want.
However I have only used the generator.
So I could compile everything into a script but I couldn't do anything else.

At 02:00 p.m. 11/09/2012 -0400, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

Simple, just compile a new installer. Once the Inno Scripts are
written it is a painless process to change version number and a couple
of things like that in the script, open it in the Inno Setup IDE, and
then hit compile. Five minutes later or so Jim gets a brand new setup
file. For a brand new game I'd copy an existing script modify the name
of the app, version number, add or remove some extra files to it, and
bingo I've got a new setup script.