Hi Jim,

That's precisely what I'm talking about. I have both Windows 7 32-bit
and Windows 7 64-bit here so I can test it out. It should pick the
correct instalation folder based on if the app is specified as x86 or
x64 in the Inno Setup script. While I'm thinking of it the other
advantage of Inno Setup is that you'd actually get an option in
Add/Remove Programs so you don't need a uninst.bat file for each game.