Hi Jim,

Ug....The setup program that came with VB 6 absolutely sucked. I hated
that setup installer program. Inno Setup is much more screen reader
friendly and a million times easier to use.

Tell you what I'll make all the setup installers for your games,
donate them to you, and then you can redistribute them. How does that
sound?