Hi Thomas,

Really I very much like my idea of just the self extracting zip files thus by
passing the whole Windows add slash remove programs and registry thing, and
then just a batch file to remove the game.

And as you yourself said, you would not develop something for a system that you
could not test it on, right?

Now maybe if Inno would install my WinKit files to
c:\program files\kitchensinc
instead of the
c:\program files(x86)\kitchensinc
And then when my self extracting zip files put the rest of the games in
c:\program files\kitchensinc
It would all be good again for all, even Windows 7 64 bit.

BFN