I've heard you mention this game adventure before Bryan, though that wasn't one I ever played.

it is amazing though how you don't need a hyper complex rpg system to make a good game work, look at eamon, or indeed board games like talisman as examples.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] light game query

Me, I'd love to see an audio version of Adventure. Tha was a simple game but it was the forefather ofmost Action RPG's. And on higher difficulty levels you had that darn bat to contend with as well as finding the keys, sword and dragons.

To shave-a da face,
to cut-a da hair
require-a grace
require da flair.