Hi,

Hmmm....I don't believe I ever personally played Bubble Bobble
myself.Although, I saw others playing it at the arcade. Just never
seemed like a game that drew my attention enough to waste a few
quarters on it. :D

As for Millipede I suppose an audio version is possible, but I'd have
to think how to represent the screen in audio. The thing that made
that game challenging is that the millipedes could hide behind
mushrooms avoiding your shots so you had to fire between the mushrooms
just as the millipede showed itself or you missed the shot. Basically,
while it had the style of Space Invaders there were plenty of things
in the way to fowl up your shots which made Millipede a more
challenging game.

Cheers!