That's what we've got in castaways. A complete game that's not as large as swamp, but that's not small either.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ken The PionEar <kenwdow...@me.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:17:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Looking For Something New to Play

Personally, i like a something in between-instead of a lot of little games or one huge game, how about a medium ammount of fairly complete games eh? At least now you can take what you've made with Swamp--the security manager and
so on, and bring it to all your new games. Quite cool.
Check out my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .
If you want to reach me, you can call 419-744-0517, friend me on Facebook,
(KenWDowney,) or write me at kenwdow...@me.com .
Crazy Ken