Hi Shaun,

See there is the difference between you and I. The reason a game like
Castaways can keep me playing for hours and hours because I have to
constantly be thinking, formulating a strategy, planning ahead. If you
aren't willing to take the time in planning out your game, updating
your strategy, then Castaways won't appeal to you. Its more about good
planning than action.