Hi Dark,

Exactly. I'm sure some people do honestly get stuck and need help
which is why this list and the forum exist in the first place.  The
problem is trying to distinguish who really does need the help and who
is just being impatient and want to beat the game the first time they
play it. In my opinion if someone is being impatient, use cheats just
to beat the game first time through, and wine about the game being too
easy etc then I don't feel a bit sorry for those types of people at
all.

That said, there is a way of walkthrough proofing the game for serious
gamers. Some games like GMA Tank Commander remain challenging even
after you have played it many times. On "Today is a Good Day to Die" I
would judge my chances of winning the game at 50/50 simply because
there are so many random things that could go wrong, and some of the
missions such as mission 3 are absolute hell at that level of play. I
usually have to restart that mission a few times because I end up
missing the train because I have to fight off a swarm of enemy tanks
and helicopters getting there.

My point being is no matter how well you know the game, no matter if
someone writes a step by step walkthrough of that game, there are
areas in the game where you either succeed or you don't. You win or
lose based on your own skills or lack there of. Adding that sort of
difficulty into a game helps put a stop to the walkthrough type of
cheats, because knowing is only half the battle.

Cheers!