Hi Ibrahim,

Yes, I do see what you mean. I get  a little sick and tired of the
ingratitude.  of some people too, but I've reached a point where its
just words and it doesn't matter any more. I just let it roll off me
rather than let it get to me.

While I agree Shaun's message was misplaced, kind of irritated me too
at the suggestion of just scrapping all the work I've done, I
understand the intent behind that suggestion. As Shaun himself has
said he was worried about me burning out, and he felt it would be
better if I just cut my losses and started over fresh. If I weren't
the person I am I might just slap together an old beta, release it,
and call it quits. However, that wouldn't be moral or ethical and I am
inclined not to do something like that if I can help it which is why I
do intend a resolution to the preorder situation as soon as I can do
so.  :D

Cheers!