Hi Yemi:

Although not exactly related, I assume you know about this:

http://www.cuddletech.com/code/toasterview/

I will be interested in trying out your patch.  We use NetApp filers as
our main NFS servers and once in a blue moon we would have huge cluster
jobs that spike the NFS servers - at that point it'd be nice to have
Ganglia poll some information out of them to find out what's going on...

Thanks,

Bernard