Thanks Carlo for doing this.  Did you happen to create a 3.1.0 tag in SVN as
well that matches the tarball?  If not then let's create the tag.  That way we
can be sure that no matter who rolls the official tarball, we always get the
same code.

Bernard, are you available to roll and post an official tarball?

Let's get this thing tested and released :)

Brad